11. marts 2015

Viben på ferie #3

Hey Faggers

Med dagens oplevelser som inspiration har vi valgt at skrive et digt. Der kommer til at være nogle småfejl, men det er okay fordi Geniet altid har ret. Nu går det løs:

My soul is slowly burning up,
and turn into a cloud of smoke,
remember what you said to me,
and never forget what you left behind.
I'm losing my temper,
and I don't know why,
maybe it's because of you,
sure it is,
who else should it be?
What is feelings?
I can't even explain it anymore,
I think I'm crazy,
for losing my mind.
Hate me or love me,
I don't care about what you do,
I am me,
and no one will never could change it.
I never cry,
never show my feelings,
except the people I love.
I can be rude,
I can lose my temper,
only because,
something bother me.
I'm sorry that I hurt you,
I really am,
but I can't help it,
that you lose control.
Leave me alone,
and no one,
gets hurt!
And now...
To the fap-train!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar